General Rules :
- Pupils should be responsible for the school property/ furniture or equipment which are in their use. Any breakage of the above will be charged from the concerned pupil.
- Pupils must be neat in their appearance and in school uniform
- No pupil would leave the school campus during school hours without prior permission of the Principal.
- Pupils are not permitted to wear jewelry or bring any prohibited items such as mobiles etc. If found with a student will be confiscated and will not be returned.
- Violation of any code of conduct which is deemed inappropriate by the school authorities will lead to warnings, suspension and finally expulsion.
- Pupils should be disciplined while using the school transport, Violation of rules may lead towards the debarring of bus facility.
Care for School Property :
- Don't write on walls and furniture.
- Do not cause any damage to furniture of the school
- Use dustbin to throw waste material.
- Keep your class neat and clean.
- Any sort of breakage and damage to school property can lead to suspension, three times the cost of the item to be paid by students, rustication as deemed befitting by the school authorities.
Personal Grooming and Hygiene :
- Taking bath every day is compulsory.
- Nails should be cleaned and cut regularly.
- Sports shoes should be washed once a week.
- Shoes should be polished every day.
- Boys and girls must be properly groomed, boys with a proper haircut and girls with either plaited or tied up hair. Only black ribbons or bands or clips may be used in case of girls.
It will help the school greatly if parents ensure that:
- A letter stating the reasons to be sent if the child comes to school in irregular uniform.
- Boys and girls must be properly groomed, boys with a proper haircut and girls with hair either plaited or tied up. Only black ribbons or bands or hair-clips may be used in case of girls.
- The diary should be regularly checked for any message/ note from the teachers.
- The pupils note books must be periodically checked/ glanced to know about their performance.
- Meet the class-teacher and subject teachers regularly to discuss about their ward's progress.
- Parent-Teacher meetings are held regularly in the school. Parents are advised to attend these meetings to discuss about their ward's progress.
- Any change of address or telephone number of student must be intimated to the academy in writing.